Whetstone is growing fast and always on the lookout for hard-working people who are passionate about schools and excited about working in tech. Think you would be a great addition to our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter that explains what you would bring to the table!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager will join the Customer Success team in executing Whetstone’s Customer Success and Partnership Development strategies in order to meet customer needs, increase customer usage of and capacity in Whetstone, ensure high rates of customer renewal (>85%), drive customer referrals, and grow Whetstone’s market share. The expected start date for this position is Monday, June 12.
Whetstone Education is a cloud-based platform that manages the classroom observation process from start to finish for schools. The platform allows school leaders to capture, organize, analyze, and share classroom observation data in an intuitive interface, making it easy to identify teacher trends and take action to help teachers grow.
- Co-planning, co-designing, and co-facilitating client trainings at the beginning of the school year and continued trainings throughout the school year
- Analyzing client site usage and responsively designing and executing videos and help guides throughout the school year to increase client capacity and in-site efficacy
- Responding to customer support inquiries via email, phone, and help tickets
- Analyzing support inquiries in order to speak on behalf of clients to the Customer Success team and Tech team to build solutions for pattern problems
- Assisting clients with site configuration to ensure their site is aligned to their specific process (no tech background necessary)
- Site testing to ensure fidelity after code changes (no tech background necessary)
- Analyzing client surveys to understand client satisfaction
- Supporting strategic product development by seeking and analyzing customer feedback and collaborating with the Customer Success team and Tech team
- Working with the Customer Success team to plan strategy and execute goals
- Executing exceptional customer support in order to retain clients and leverage their positive experience to attract new clients
- Both a growth mindset and a design-thinking mindset, as well as the belief that effective teaching is critical lever in improving US education
- 2-5 years professional experience
- The desire to work at a fast-growing start-up
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience teaching and/or coaching teachers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about Schools: We are committed to improving K-12 education systems, and we want innovative minds helping us design the future of schools.
- Fast Moving: We need people who are quick on their feet. We’re happiest when busy and excited to get you on board!
- A Fierce Problem Solver: Do you have a growth mindset? Do you tackle problems with both a 30,000-foot view and a planner to capture the details necessary to solve them? Then we want you at the table.
So what are we all about? See for yourself!
- Making people’s lives easier: Not just for our clients, but for team members, too. Our motto is, “It’s really easy to be really nice.” If you’re on board with that, we’re on board with you.
- Teamwork: A team is a group of people with a shared mission. Want to contribute your brainpower and hustle to helping us achieve our mission of improving teacher effectiveness and quality of worklife? Well, c’mon then!
- Constant learning: We believe that everybody needs a coach. We’re committed to helping team members grow professionally to meet their career goals.
- Celebrating our victories: Every Thursday afternoon you’ll find us gathering with La Croix to review our small victories for the week.
- Work should be fun: No explanation necessary.
Whetstone offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Whetstone is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In addition to sending a cover letter and resume, please respond to the following prompt: in the format of your choosing, train someone to make a dressed Po’boy (if you’re not familiar with Po’boys, train someone to make your favorite sandwich). Email your cover letter, resume, and completed work product to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Success Manager.”